Shipping information


After your order you will receive a confirmation email from us. Please make sure that we have received your order correctly. For example, check the wheelbase and overall length of your vehicle, as well as the year of manufacture. If you find an error please contact us immediately so we can correct the error. This will save us time and money. Of course we check every order before shipping, but for this we need correct data. After processing your order you will receive a confirmation email about the shipment. 95% of our products are delivered within 2-5 working days. The remaining 5% Are either currently not available for immediate delivery or you have ordered a roof rack. Due to their size, we do not keep most roof racks in stock. These are made to order. In either case, we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date.

By default, we ship your order to your billing address. If you would like your order to be delivered to a different address, uncheck the "Deliver to billing address" box. You can now enter an alternative delivery address.

Kostenlose Lieferung in Deutschland, den Niederlanden und Belgien.

Alle Bestellung senden wir kostenfrei.

Delivery within Europe

If you do not live in the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany and want to order from our webshop, please contact us for the exact shipping costs.

Collection from our showroom in Schijndel, The Netherlands

During our opening hours you can pick up your order free of charge in Schijndel. During the order process, select "free pickup in Schijndel" and let us know when you want to pick up your order. We will then have your order ready for you.

Assembly / installation in our workshop in Schijndel, Netherlands

This is possible only with appointment. Please fill in the "Comments and requests" section. We will contact you and inform you about the costs. If you place an order with us, we will arrange an appointment with you. The cost of assembly / installation you can pay in cash or by card.

Our partner

Smaller orders we ship with DPD or Transmission. Larger orders, e.g. roof racks we ship with (express) courier services of the automotive industry. Delivery is made within the agreed delivery time.